hey there little gobblers! =)
I wanted to share with you, some last minute, EASY & fun ways to add little personal touches and IDEAS for your Thanksgiving gatherings! I hope you enjoy them! ;)
This collection that I used to show you some ideas is from my "Giving Thanks" collection & is available in my shop.
I LOVE to get my inspiration for designing when I am out shopping & that is exactly what happened when I came across this guy a couple years ago in one of my favorite stores: Pier 1. I personally do not use clip art in my designs, so I can ensure my clients they will have something no one else has, so I LOVED when I found him to use for the focal point of this collection - so off to drawing him digitally we went!
One of the reasons I think I LOVED him was the colors - they are so rich & vibrant & made for some fun decor ideas!
Easy Decor IDEAS for Thanksgiving:
1. Placecards- simply personalize everyone's place setting - everyone knows where to sit & it always feels more 'formal'
or you can use these for food labels
2. Favors- pick up a little decor item to give to your guests as a little momento to remember this Thanksgiving. I picked up these little glittered pumpkins at Hobby Lobby for less than a dollar each & placed next to their placecards.
3. Party Circles/Toppers- I love using these as they have SOOOOOO many uses so you can add just a "touch" to your table without it being 'too much'.
These come on a sheet in a square shape - so you can use them square or simply use a punch to get them as a circle or scalloped with a scallop punch - whatever look you like! Use them as dessert toppers, favor tags, food decor, napkin ring accent or as drink markers - just use a hole punch, insert ribbon & tie around the stem of your cocktail.
4. Touch of decor- adding touches of decor items can really add to the appearance of your table. Consider adding a feather to the place setting by the placing it in with the napkin/ flatware to add some flair to the table. Consider making napkin poms - I have made these for years & add them to almost EVERY party that I do because they are so durable & inexpensive - I just love the way they look, even sitting next to a place setting. Here I just added a topper I punched out for the center to give an added touch.
4. Giving THANKS cards- this is such a wonderful tradition or a great idea to start as a NEW tradition with your family. Plus it's a fabulous way for everyone to participate in your Thanksgiving celebration. Use these cards to have everyone write down what they are thankful for. And seriously? . . .isn't this what Thanksgiving is really all about anyway? ;)
I hope you have picked up a few fun ideas to incorporate into your Thanksgiving table this year. I would LOVE to hear from you below. Please share any ideas that you have!
If anyone is interested in picking up this FUN Thanksgiving collection that I used to show you these ideas today, just shoot me an email me at & ask for the CODE. I have a SECRET code to get this collection for 50% OFF until Thanksgiving!! Just email me at email@example.com & ask for the CODE on the Giving THANKS collection & I will reply back with a 50% OFF code for you to get it in the shop!