Why HELLO THERE & a big fat HAPPY NEW YEAR to you!
Tell me . . .
Have you asked yourself that question YET this year??
(btw - who can name the group or song that came from? - sorry
design A.D.D. kicking in . . .lol)
But seriously party playas . . . what DO you want this year?
Let's not make silly resolutions that (let's face it) we NEVER keep
anyway . . . let's INSTEAD focus our efforts on what we WANT!
Here's what I WANT for this business this year:
10. to dial it up ALOT & buckle down & BUST out some
collections that are so FAB you will fall outta your seat
when you see them!
(remember this is what I WANT - didn't say it would happen =)
9. to stay on top of THIS here blog & keep you guys all in
"the know" a lot quicker than I have been doing
( I have so much 'eye candy' to show you still from last year)
but never fear - it's coming . . . yes OH it IS! =)
8. to find some FAB FAB vendors WILLING to bust out
some insanely cool collaborations together & BRING IT!
( just some new FUN people to work with would be sufficient)
7. jump HEAD FIRST into some SICK giveaways that everyone
will want to WIN! How cool would that be?
(again just some willing participants will do! =)
6. to BROADEN my business! . . . what does that even mean
you ask? Well let's just say I have been approached MANY
times lately about expanding the business into a division
that can EASILY be added (for the LOCAL party playas)
- more work for me sure BUT I may be able to "collaborate"
with some NEW people & throw the business their way.
5. to offer all of the collections in printable format
(for all the crafty kids in da house) AND also in . . .
(oh wait a minute I almost spoiled a BIG reveal -
sorry gonna have to wait on that one!)
But just know this much - your life is about to get
sooooo much easier to throw a kick-butt party!
4. to re-do my blog design & actually figure out WHAT the
"u know what" - I am doing, so it is MORE user-friendly for you
(since it's NOT very friendly w/ me! in my world it's called 'wingin-it')
3. to get out more (stepping AWAY from this computer) & networking
w/ the locals & drumming up MORE local business
(since this IS our only source of income thanks to BOTH of us being laid off recently)
2. to give YOU what you want! I want you to email me,
comment & tell me WHAT you need me to give you!
I am NOT in business unless you
contact me & let me know what I can do for you.
Remember I can do:
- logo design - for companies or an event
- custom paper designs: invites, thank-you cards, stationary, cards,
candy bar labels, etc.
- party decor - including signage, backdrops, pom poms, banners, games
- CUSTOM card boxes (my fav) that matches any theme
- candy bars - the design & setting it up
- calligraphy services
SO TALK to me people! What parties are YOU planning this year?
Email me anytime & I can even help you w/ ideas!
(remember MY mind is a sea of never-ending ideas - let me unleash them! lol)
1. and the MOST IMPORTANT thing I want this year is . . .
helping out the "little party peeps" . . .the ones who are just
getting started (like me) . . .I want to help as many people as I
can & honestly try to reach out to someone new EVERY week
(would love to say every day - but only so many hrs people! - just sayin)
and find a way to help them in their business . . .whether it
be featuring them on my blog, working on a collection w/ them,
just offering advice, making them laugh or just being a friend.
I want to PAY IT FORWARD & be 'that' person who never
forgets that everyone starts somewhere & everyone has a
"first day" & may need someone to help them reach their goal.
(hey may sound 'cheese-eeee' but this IS what I want to try & do)
SO Whatcha, whatcha, whatcha want?
Do you know?
Love to hear from some of you - leave a comment or email me at
firstname.lastname@example.org & we'll chat!
Thanks for letting me share! You're next! . . . .=)