Hello my friends!
If you know me, I have BIG ideas for my business and LOTS of little doodles. ;)
Have you ever heard of a subscription service? Maybe you already subscribe to one and get some amazing things in the mail, as there are many cool ones out there to check out. I have always thought about the possibility of ME being IN one and never knew where to look. Until now.
As you may know, over the past couple of years I have been really putting my focus on my hand lettering and art prints and focusing about 75% of my attention on that and leaving about 25% to everything else. It all started out with having an Etsy shop and selling my products online: mostly party printables, logos and graphic services, then moved into blogging for the past years. I re-visited my love for hand lettering and started doing it more as I had set it aside for awhile and missed it. So I started it up again and am really wanting to switch my shop over to focus more on hand lettered items, as I have more ideas that are not quite ready to share yet but one of the things I have been looking into is a possible subscription box service for my handmade products and lettering prints. I mean subscription services are all of the rage and I already sell my products online and it seems like you can get anything as a subscription these days. Plus who doesn't want to increase their bottom line . . . so I am thinking, with it being so popular, perhaps I should give it a try and sell my products as a subscription.
Well I found a company called Cratejoy. They are a subscription marketplace that provides a great way to shop for all of the newest, greatest and most unique items out there in the market. It's one stop shopping and super easy to sign up, anyone that has anything to sell can give it a try. Cratejoy makes it so easy to go from artisan to a business owner, if you want. They also help existing sellers keep their customers, since they hopefully will become subscribers, while adding even more. This definitely had me interested.
Think of it as a one-stop shop where you can start your own subscription business without hassle. When sellers use this subscription service, you can do all kinds of things all in one place like, set up your store, keep track of all of those subscribers you will get, manage ship dates, payments and more!
The bottom line is Cratejoy will help you turn those one-time buyers into subscribers! This is such a great way to try out something new and it's as easy as 1-2-3. I am thinking it may be pretty cool to have people subscribe to getting my hand lettered prints and products delivered to them when they want. How sweet would that be? ;)
The other thing that is attractive with this is when you use their website builder to create your own custom website, you don't have to be a web developer, because who has time for all of that! ;) It's simple to use, has a ton of options and no coding is required! My kinda program! lol
Just imagine, growing your revene by using Cratejoy's stellar marketplace and tips and you are sure to grow your base of customers month after month. Plus being able to manage your business with everything you will need provided all in one place = win win. I noticed that they even provide you with a 'launch list' that is a step-by-step process of how to get started along with a subscription school that has various 'how-to' guides to get you off to a great start on your new subscription business!
Who's ready to 'just be HAPPY' with their business?
Well I get to share a special BONUS for you! This does sound amazing right? They are letting me offer you a FREE 2 week trial membership to try it out and see how it goes PLUS you can extend your trial by simply sharing about Cratejoy on your social media! How easy is that? By doing so, it will give you around a month free to try it out to see if you love it and get cozy using the software.
Here's the GIVEAWAY: everyone who enters their email in the 'Learn More' or the start a 'FREE trial' from THIS LINK is entered to win one of FIVE $200 in free shipping credits on Cratejoy! Super awesome I know! Good luck and please let me know if you start up a subscription service with your business as I would love to check it out!
Have you ever thought about doing this? What would YOU sell?
Thank you so much for letting me share this product with you and for supporting the brands and companies that help support my blog!
Are you loving the "eye candy" here?
Then join me over on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter & Instagram so you never miss out on an exclusive deal or any behind the scenes photos!
Check out my designs, artwork & decor in my Etsy shop!
Looking forward to seeing you again! :)